July 18, 2020
BULL RUN SPECIAL EVENTS CENTER | CENTREVILLE, VA
11am – 6pm
NOVA WINE RUN
9:30am – 11:00am
VIP AREA HOURS
11:00am – 5:00pm
BEER & SPIRITS AREA HOURS
11:00am – 5:00pm
GENERAL ADMISSION HOURS
Noon – 6:00pm
WINE WARS COMMENCE
SPECIAL NEW VIRGINIA-CRAFTED BEER & SPIRITS AREA: For the first time in over 39 years GUESTS can now enjoy not only Wine & Ciders from VA’s best producers – but also this year, there is a special area with over 50 VA-Crafted Beers and Spirits. VIP or add on ticket is required.
ENHANCED VIP EXPERIENCE: The VIP area just keeps getting better and better featuring…..
Limited Tickets Sold
Special Souvenir Plate & Bag
Admission Into the Beer & Spirits Area
- Ticket includes a souvenir pairing pack with cheese, bread, and other surprises
Great seating near the Main Stage
Specialty VIP Wine Tastings
Special VIP Washrooms
ENHANCED NEW GAMING AREA: We’ve enhanced the gaming area and you can unleash your inner kid…….go ahead, no one is looking.
NEW WINE WARS! An exciting new component to the festival this year will be Wine Wars. Guests have the opportunity to purchase a ticket to participate in a water gun fight gone awry. Inspired by the Batalla Del Vino in Spain—participants will square off to soak everyone else in wine. Wearing white is required. Ticket purchases receive a wine soaker, towel, and access to the Wine Wars area. Showers will be available after for participants. Spectators are also welcome. This ticket includes admission into the Festival itself……so folks can pre-game.
Experience The Tastes of Northern Virginia’s Best Wine Festival!
- Over 200 Different Wines From Over 20+ Virginia Wineries in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair.
- Over 50 Beers & Spirits From Over 15+ Different Breweries and Distilleries
- Great LIVE Music.
- A Souvenir Glass to take home for your wine sampling.
- Great Wine Specials For Purchases.
- Great Local foods to taste from festival favorites to DC’s hottest Food Trucks.
- Wine Pick-Up Service for 2 of more bottles!
- A family friendly setting with kids activities and moon bounces